Tuesday, October 26, 2010

BIRTHDAY!!!

 Today, I would like to thank everyone that participated in my birthday celebrations. I would like to just show a few pictures of what it was.
At Carrabbas. DELICIOUS FOOD!
This is how happy I felt to be there


Look at all the food shrapnel on the table. YUM!
Here is my majestic steak at birthday dinner: Part 2 - Texas Roadhouse


Anna and buck were really happy to be celebrating my birthday with me.

So this weekend was my birthday. And I just wanted to thank everyone who came and who helped make me feel so loved. I know other people have already blogged on this, but I wanted to add my two cents.

So thank you, everyone. Dinner at both restaurants, and the small gathering in Logan (courtesy of Shano) were wonderful.

1 comment:

  1. this looks awesome leah. we're sorry we couldn't be there.

    ReplyDelete