Monday, October 18, 2010

Hitler ruined it for everyone didn't he?

So. Today, I would like to assert an idea which I have, at long last, adopted. An idea that may be considered elitist. Or maybe even reactionary. But once again, I make the point: if you don't like it, read someone else's blog. Although you would be missing out.

I used to be of the belief that every person is entitled to their opinion, and that therefore, most opinions should be respected. I have since corrected my ways, and I unabashedly and unapologetically declare the following:

Some people's opinions are unresearched, unfounded, reactionary and, in short, completely retarded.

I will not try to declare that stupid and/or uninformed people do not have opinions; unfortunately, they do. However, I assert my right, as an "intellectually superior" being, not only to ignore their opinions, but to demand their silence on certain issues.

Isn't in incredible that we can expect foreigners to speak perfect english with no accent and have a functional knowledge of US history and the Constitution, while some of the more prominent faces in our society have proved their ignorance, stupidity, and downright unabashed bigotry by mis-quoting the documents upon which our society is founded?

Freedom certainly breeds many kinds of people. And so I ask you, idiot collective of America, to unite in silence.

I'd say forced sterilization is the obvious solution, but Hitler ruined it for everyone didn't he?

Thank you for your time.

1 comment:

  1. Some get upset when I say this, but over time I have realized I am, in fact, superior to many people in the world and am elite- and this conclusion has been based on issues just like this. You, Leah, are also an elite member of society. That is clear.

    ReplyDelete