Tuesday, February 15, 2011

ABCs - Ayutthaya, Bangkok, Chaiwatthanaram

So.

This weekend was EPIC. Let me tell you why.

1) I accomplished a life goal: seeing a ballet. I saw the ballet "Sleeping Beauty", performed by Ballet West in the Capitol Theater in Salt Lake City.

This is the view from our seats. Not the best seats, but they were cheap tickets and we could see everything just fine. Also? Weirdest feeling EVER when the people on the orchestra level would clap.....

Here's me outside the theater

Anna and Buck. Notice how Anna is strategically holding her coat so she can cover her baby bump?

She's doing it AGAIN!!!! I love how much of a 5th wheel I am :) And what the 7 days Anna?

And here is the chandelier. Half the time I was hoping it would fall and majestic organ music would start playing.....

 (Just as a side note, this is a video of one of my favorite parts. This music in the animated film is used when Aurora is about to prick her finger)

2) I facilitated the accomplishing of other life goals. By purchasing a place ticket toooo.....

Aytthaya, Thailand
Elephant rides in Bangkok, Thailand



THAILAND!!!!

So I get to eat a pineapple, and look at ruins.... it's going to be amazing. And I'm going with my seester Debby, which makes it even MORE awesome!!!

And here is a picture of me in an awesome shirt. 





2 comments:

  1. ok that t-shirt is awesome! and that picture of anna, well, that's scary...

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA..Max's grandma has a bunch of shirts like that....

    ReplyDelete