Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What I do at night when everyone else is asleep.

Last night I spent the night, until at least 3:30, wandering the house and putting my feet on things that were cold. (I HATE when my feet are hot at night.)

Every year, around late January or early February, something happens to me.

I stop sleeping.

And I feel a little bit like this.....


I always forget about it - and so the first time the symptoms appear, it is frustrating.

So what gives?

Well, it could be any number of things. Coincidence being the most boring of all the options.

The truth is, though, that I'm just tired. And as much as I'd love to practice my accordion.... let's just say I don't think my roommates would appreciate that :)

So, I thought I could learn some quiet hobbies during my long nights. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment