Thursday, September 16, 2010

Today, I have a beef with Americans. Not just Americans, but American males. Ones that look like this especially. So instead of blogging random comments, I have come up with a list of the reasons why I am so anti.
So. Here it is. The list of the top 9 reasons why I don't date Americans:

9) The love of protein shakes. More that they care more about looking strong than actually being strong. There is nothing attractive about big muscles if you can't lift anything or push anything with them. If you look like a man, but are weak like a woman, then your muscles are superflous and you bother me.

8) Video Games. Get a hobby. I too have succumbed, in some cases, to the lure of the immediate satisfaction of beating levels and bosses. But MOVE ON. We're not 12 anymore.

7) They either can't or won't dance. I love how pretty much every other culture sees dancing as a masculine act, but Americans think it's for pansies. What is pansyish about dominating a woman on the dance floor? There is never a time that Latinos are more masculine than when they can command me to move on the dance floor. Just saying.

6) Manscaping. Seriously, your hair makes you masculine. If it's excessive on odd parts, like your feet or the back of your upper arms, or even your back. Then shave or wax. Don't shave your arms. You're way to silky smooth, and it's weird.

5) Seeing feminine colors as masculine. There is a reason that pink is considered feminine. Don't try to look cool in your pink polo with the collar popped. You look like a douche.

4) Weird masculinity. This one is harder to describe. So, being a douchebag and ignoring people and only associating with attractive people? Not masculine. Being kind and helpful but not in a pushover way? Totally masculine.

3) Soft hands. Seriously? Don't touch me if your hands aren't at least a little bit rough. GO TO WORK, and rough those bad boys up. I don't want to feel like I'm being touched by a woman. It should scratch, just a little.

2) Loving the pre-teen body type. I swear, the rest of the world understands that a woman isn't a pre-teen. It's kinda weird, it's kind pedifilistic, and I totally oppose it. WHY is this hot?

1) Never showing when they're attracted to you.
So. When I walk down a hallway, or a street, or any other place, I can TELL when foreigners find me attractive. They look at me, they smile, they try to talk to me. I'm talking Polynesians, Latinos, Africans, and Europeans. I have very little experience with Asians. Not the cat calling, or anything else, but just the fact that they try to show you when they're attracted. Apparently Americans are so much of pansies that they have to be sure before they even admit that they are attracted to you.

So. Blatant stereotypes, it's all fine. Who cares. If you don't like it, read someone else's blog.

Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment