Sunday, September 12, 2010

Oh star wars

So. This weekend.
'Twas great.

i went latin dancing on friday night. It was SO MUCH FUN. It was randomly at Pirate Island, and I think I was one of 3 white girls there. There was salsa dancing, and bachata, and merengue (spelling?). My favorite is bachata. I was going to post a video of it so you can see, but most of the videos make it look uber sexual. And it's not. I danced with like 5 latinos, and they were really fun and taught me how to do all the dances. One of my favorite moments? When one guy started to approach me, and he was probably 5'2", and so I hid behind my friend Becca:

What a good sport she is.

Yesterday I did all the things adults should do on saturdays. I washed my car, i cleaned my bathroom, and I made a shopping list. I guess I'm pretty boring eh?

Recently I've been having a craving to watch Jurrasic Park. I think I should do it. And make a party of it. Remember that guy who dies respecting the raptors? pretty awesome.

In other news, I'm probably going to armenia in the spring. And by probably I mean DEFINETLY. I'm done waiting around to go. if I can even get one other person to go with me, I'm going. We found tickets for $717 dollars. Who knew? For that much I'd go tomorrow! Except that armenia gets cold FAST. brrrr

Favorite thing of the week? This:

Have a nice one, world?

No comments:

Post a Comment