Monday, September 13, 2010

Back to school. You know what I'm realizing? This semester is SUPER easy. I'm only taking 12 credits! After this spring, when I was taking the equivalent of 12 credits and working full time, this feels like cake. As I was planning my week, I realized I could feasibly get about a week ahead by just using my time wisely this monday and tuesday. Why not? Then I can do things like take a zumba class, and have my butt kicked by it. Speaking of which, I got this wristband at BYU that allows me to take all these aerobics classes and stuff this semester. It's been awesome. I went to this class called power pump on saturday morning, and it's STILL kicking my trash.

So things are pretty much normal. My new plan of budgeting has been working like a charm; granted, it has only been 2 weeks, but a good 2 weeks if you ask me! I have stuck completely to my budget, and it has been glorious. I have also washed my car every saturday since I bought it (that's three saturdays, for the arithmetically challenged).

Yeah. So I guess my life is average for now. Which is great. I'm going to St. George in 2 weeks to visit my friend Stooph, who I love.
That's her. Isn't she great?
After that I'm heading up to Rexburg with my friend Cami, who I also love.
That's Cami. When we went back to Chicago together. I heart her.

Cool, well, party people, it's time for me to chat with some folks. have a nice one!

1 comment:

  1. im so glad your coming! lets eat a seafood buffet in mesquite! and watch jurassic park!! and i'll call in sick to work!!

    ReplyDelete