Monday, September 6, 2010

date of the up variety

So. Let me just tell you about my ridiculous life.

Did I tell you I almost got run over by a deer? Yeah. Almost impaled by a buck. It came galloping towards me as I nonchalantly strolled out of my apartment, and was going SO FAST that it tripped, fell, SKIDDED, and then got up and kept running. awesome. After the deer almost killed me, 2 guys from my ward came running by and it turns out they had terrified it into running. Awesome.

Scampering deer not do it for you? How about a capstone course SO INTENSE it makes me people cry? Yup. that's my major. The professor looks for your weaknesses, your buttons if you will, and he presses them repeatedly until you can't take it. And yet you're supposed to. Awesome. Every thursday for the rest of the academic year, people.

Or how about the fact that my job is to represent mormons as a whole? When you click on "chat with us" on mormon.org, you get me. At least on the shifts that I work. So when people decide they want to ask any question to a mormon, they ask me. Which is excellent.

And try this on for size: 4 of my best friends got married. Which means that consistent nighttime hangouts are pretty much gone. Who's a loser from 7-whenever I go to sleep? Oh that's me. Yup. The redhead in the corner.

Basically, here's the deal: all the chance happenings, that are supposed to be rare and unplanned, happen to me. It's fine.

In other news, life is pretty good. Provo is prematurely turning cold, which is fine, except that I HATE the winter. And I haven't yet budgeted for boots. FOr the coldness. I have budgeted for a blender though, which means it's smoothie for breakfast time everyone!. Yeeee haw!

Yeah. Don't know what that was about. It's fine.

1 comment: