Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Autmnal woes.

So. I have started a new semester. And I'm taking biogeography, middle east geography, aerospace 410, economic geography, and the capstone for my major. I think I want to shoot myself.

In other news. I have started working in the RC at the MTC, which means I help missionaries answer phones, chat with people who are curious about the church, and basically be a computer fiend. It's awesome. Unfortunately, it makes time go by kinda slow. But all is well, i guess that's just the way things go.

The weddings went well, I will post pictures that I think describe them at a later date. There was hardly any drama, just lots of wearing dresses adn having my picture taken and being a bridal wench in general.

Man. A lot has happened. But whatever. It's fine. I have one more year until I graduate, and I'm excited! I finally get to enter the real world. Oh, glorious world, and all the things you offer to me outside of schoolage.

Autumn is coming. Which means winter is coming. i spend most of my year either celebrating the end of winter or lamenting its inevitable return. What does that say about me?

No comments:

Post a Comment