Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Girl Drama? What?

So. Yesterday was epic. I say that for many reasons. They are as follows in no particular order:
1) I ate lunch with my friend anna, which consisted of barbequed chicken, tomatoes, and summer squash with a balsamic vinaigrette, and koolaide served out of a bowl into sugar-crusted martini glasses. Tuesdays with Anna..... maybe I could write something epic about it and get loads of money.
2) There was massive girl drama in my apartment. So monday night I walked in, and there was a group of girls in my apartment. I wasn;t even paying attention until I noticed that one of them was crying - they were having like a meeting about how to resolve some drama, which is totally respectable, but I was STUCK!! If I left, it was awkward. If I stayed, it was awkward. So yesterday they had to catch me up on about 4 months of drama so that I could get why said conference took place in my house.
3) I finished all my assignments for my capstone course in like an hour. Pretty epic. It includes 2 presentations, a long paper, and an executive summary. BOO YAH!!
4) I got to bed before 10:30. Which means when my alarm went off at 5:42 this morning, I wasn't crusty and angry. And yoga this morning was just that much better.

In other news, my friend mandy asked on monday if I had lost weight. Less than a week and I'm already progressing. LOVE IT!! Friend Mandy also is setting me up with a brown boy. Oh how I love her for all of these things, and many more.

For now, that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment