Saturday, April 16, 2011

Vacation/ Graduation celebration part 1: St. George

Can I just tell you how much I needed a vacation?

I felt like I was going crazy.

So after a really, really fun drive from Provo to St. George last night (I'm not being sarcastic - I had a lot of fun), I went and consumed my body weight in crab at a seafood buffet. YUM!

Then, Stooph and I went to her apartment to watch a movie; 9 hours later, I realized I slept through it.

This morning, we woke up, went to Zion National Park, and hiked the watchmen trail. At the top, we sunned ourselves for an hour on the rocks like lizards.

Then, we went to this amazing little petting zoo in Virgin, Utah, and got to feed carrots to donkeys, alpacas and ponies.

Then, we went to a kite festival.

Then, we went out to sushi and ate 5 rolls of sushi together. And I'm not talking 5 small rolls - i mean 5 gigantic rolls. They were majestic. They had names like "The kilimanjaro volcano" and "the red dragon". And edamame. And mango with sticky rice.

And now, as I am typing this, Stooph is taking a nap. We might go see a movie later.

BEST WEEKEND EVER.

2 comments: