Tuesday, February 21, 2012

We all have our respite, I suppose

Every few months or so, the "happy-go-lucky" side of me that is so pleasant to be around gets eclipsed by the "everyone and everything is not worth my time" side that is not so pleasant. That is when I know that it is time. Time to prescribe myself a one-time dose of something potent and beautiful.

That is why, this weekend, I went to

DISNEYLAND!!!

So here is a list of my favorite parts of the weekend:

Finding a miniature version of my favorite disneyland treat.... Anna I'm bringing you one later this week...




Only ride left on planet earth that legitimately makes me SCREAM my HEAD off.

Churros.



The Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki room

Learning how sourdough bread is made... while eating a sample.....

Sitting in the driver's seat of the Indiana Jones ride


Learning a new secret passage

Going INSIDE the CASTLE! For the first time!

Remembering that I laugh hysterically on roller coasters. (I mean hysterically. So hard that the people on the same train as us look behind them while the ride is going.....)

That's me. Laughing.

Anyway, I am a happy girl. That is all.

2 comments:

  1. A) so excited for my unicorn pop
    B) what secret passage?!
    C) Inside the castle?!

    ReplyDelete