Monday, February 13, 2012

Top 10 things I should be sorry about, but I'm not...

So. Here I am again. This time, I make no promises whatsoever about  the frequency of my future posts. You get what you get when you get it. Take it or leave it. If you don't like that arrangement, read someone else's blog.

I've recently been thinking about things I should be sorry for. Some of them I look on with deep regret - with the longing to retract my actions or my words (or both), but the inability to do so. Others, I found, I am not sorry for. And I wanted to make a post about them. 

not-sorry_20081216-1458.jpg

Sure, this may seem passive aggressive, but hey. We all have good days and bad days.

Most of these I will not explain. If you want to know, ask.

10) Lying to get off the phone with people when I don't want to talk to them.

9) Playing my accordion loudly during the day. 

8) I wash my hair every 6-7 days. Not sorry.

7) Not humoring socially awkward 20-something males. In the real world, you have to learn how to treat a woman to get her attention. From now on, you can call me "real world." Not every girl is as nice as mormon girls. 

6) Not liking babies.

5) Watching some R-rated movies. 

4) Bailing on plans simply because I don't want to do those things anymore. 

3) Being intolerant of some people. I'm sorry, but not everyone is worth my time. 

2) Swearing. Sometimes, I mean crap. Other times, I mean shit. Those words mean different things. Say what you mean.

1) I hated my mission. And I HATED being a missionary. Every moment of it. It was the WORST. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh man I love you! With the exception of number 1 (since I did not serve) and 9 (you are awesome) I feel the same way about everything you said! And I never feel bad about them either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i sure hope hanging out with me isn't a plan you want to bail on... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this. i can most definitely relate to a lot of those...miss you.

    ReplyDelete