Thursday, February 16, 2012

Immodesty is harming our society?......

SO! Yesterday, as I was packing up to leave work, my coworker called me into her office, and showed me a fantastic article.

Basically, a young and misguided BYU female made the mistake of wearing.... (I'm sorry. It's hard for me to get this out. It's just so IMMODEST)..... leggings.

So as she was studying on BYU campus, an anonymous, socially awkward male handed her this note:



So I'm sure you're wondering what she was wearing, this Jezebel. Well, here is the picture. (I considered not posting it because it is just so SUGGESTIVE!!)



So, stopping with the sarcasm.... should I be more concerned about this girl who is not showing anything we didn't already know was there (wait... girls have TWO LEGS?), or the young man who is so distracted by the shape of her knees that he took the time to self-righteously condemn her?

Add this to the list of reasons I am glad I no longer attend BYU: I wear leggings and shirts to work ALL THE TIME. And no one hands me notes about how inappropriate I am.

3 comments:

  1. "wait... girls have TWO LEGS?" hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I was her, I would be uncomfortable about the perv that was getting off by my KNEES

    ReplyDelete
  3. i saw this on ksl yesterday and about died. what i love even more is the few handful of 'tards that agree with the guy. for real this dude is out of control.

    ReplyDelete