Saturday, June 4, 2011

Why I'm never going on a date again. Ever.

Ok. So I have the most random story. So one of the guys that took me out has turned out to be a COMPLETE PSYCHO. And I do mean psycho. Check it out.

So we had 2 dates, the last of which was not yesterday but the friday before. We went out to dinner, and then we went for a walk. It was super fun. Afterwards, I was kind of excited because I thought he was really nice. Then, every day after that, he called me. Usually I was busy (and uninterested in phone conversations), so I never answered. We planned a date for friday, yesterday. On thursday night, he called again - he bought tickets to go see x-men. While we were on the phone, he was being kind of manipulative - and it freaked me out. basically he told me he loved spending time with me, and I was smart and beautiful and blah blah blah, and I said "thank you". He was like "aren't you going to say it back?"

I was like "no. Here's the thing. I say what I want to say, when I want to say it. And I don't feel like saying that right now."

He got kind of mean, so it freaked me out.


So the next morning, aka yesterday morning, I called him to cancel the date - I was just really weirded out. And he didn't pick up, so I left him a voicemail.

He texted me later, being like "what time did we decide on?"

This is what ensued

me: "did you not get my voicemail?"
him: "no"
me "listen to it"
him "That's so not cool that you let me pay for the tickets"
me "I'm really sorry - I really am. I'm sorry for any inconvenience"
he calls me and leaves a voicemail saying "lets be adults about this, what happened, what did I do wrong, blah blah blah then....

him "that's so not cool. No wonder you're single. You're not even attractive. Just something to pass the time. So are you going to pay me ten bucks?"
me "I really thought i did explain it. I am unwilling to discuss this further. Please don't contact me again"
him "in 3 years you're going to be fat, and this is so not cool. Porker."

So I was at work, and everyone there was like OH MY GOSH. So anyway, I thought it was over, right?

NOPE.

Last night, in the m i8ddle of the night, I got 3 missed calls from 3 numbers I didn't recognize, and 3 texts. This is what they said:

"hey leah I thiknk you;re a little full of yourself. I'm not having a problem at all - I was dating 3 people while I was dating you. Macking all of them actually. I found you the least attractive and just something to do actually. I think it's bullshit that oyu set up a date and expect a guy to pay for it and then you bail IF that is how you roll in california where the boys pay for everything hey that;'s cool. I could care less. You were not a girl I was going to bring home to mamma, she would say "that girl is going to get big and fat, and we don' go for that it my family. Go find a chubby guy to be happily ever after"

"hey chubby stop hididng behind text messages and emails so you didnt' do so well - be a human being actually confront someone. I'm not going to read any more of your little pussy emails. You can't get over the fact that you were wrong. You don't set up a date that costs people moneyand then just bail -and uh not even make it obvious I couldn't even see that text message because I'm not a teenage girl and I don't check my messages 45 times a day. That's cool. you like to hide behind text messages. Next time, ebe a human being and tell them the truth. Like I'm telling you that you talk to much, that you're not attractive, that I was seeing 2 or 3 other girsl who are all hot, fine, and skinny. I hope you enjoy that. Peace out biatch."

"Listen cankles you're getting annoying - send one more message and I'm going to report your little ass because I don't want to hear from you anymore. You're kind of like a liar, which if you were hot it would be okay because hot chicks get away with that crap. But you're not so now you're just annoying the hell out of me. So stop sending messages cankles."

Best part? You read the last message I sent him. Ever. It said not to contact me. So I think he was drunk when he called me. no big deal.

The police said if he calls or texts one more time, that they will go and tell him to stop.

Yeah. I didn't even know people like that existed.

I don't know why, but I'm legitimately freaked out about this. Like, last night, I woke up all in a cold sweat and shaking, scared he was going to show up at my house.

7 comments:

  1. Leah, if you ever need a place to stay, we have an extra bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you freaking kidding me? legit psycho there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME???

    haha i just looked up and i guess jodi and i have the same thoughts about this. what a complete and legitimate psychopath. and scary? and psycho. and will probably beat his wife and children slash his girlfriend(s). i feel like i don't even know even know what to do right now i feel so stressed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CREEPER TO THE MAX. WOW. I will have to call in the big guns...aka GEORGE...if this gets any worse! Wow! You might wanna start taking karate, or carry a taser gun, or something with you! haha But seriously...

    ReplyDelete
  5. PSYCO. PS... I know we're in Hawaii, but I have a big, strong husband that will come defend your honor if that loser tries anything. I'm so so sorry that you had to be subjected to that. I love you so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...............

    This is not a true story...... Is it.....?

    Im disgusted, this guy is a disgrace..how can any human being begin to rationalize behavior like that? If I ever see this guy on the street I would happily put him down.

    ReplyDelete
  7. COME STAY WITH ME!!! I bet he's never been to Idaho :)

    ReplyDelete