Tuesday, May 31, 2011

HOLY CRAP! I'M GOING TO THAILAND!

So I just got off the phone with my sister.... and guess what??? Our flights and hotels are booked in thailand! Minus the ones in Bangkok.... they are confusing. And Bangkok is sketchy. 

So let me tell you the plan: 

I leave LAX on Wednesday, June 22 in the night time, and get to Bangkok, Thailand on the 24th in the morning time. 

Debby and I plan to visit the Thonburi canals:

The Grand Palace:

Visit the outdoor market:


And take in a Thai boxing match:

After that, we fly out of Bangkok on the 26th, and arrive in Chiang Mai just a few hours later.

We will sightsee:


And stay in this magnificent hotel:

And go on an ELEPHANT TREK THROUGH THE JUNGLE!!!:


After a healthy 5 days, we will again board a plane, this time to the beach on the Gulf of Siam, in a resort town called Songkhla.

We will stay here:


And see this:


And visit this:

So yeah. That's the idea. Of course, I'm sure there will be plenty of adventures in language, culture and food. 


Just had to share that. 

1 comment: