Monday, January 3, 2011

Resolutions schmesolutions

So.
This whole "new year's resolution" thing.

I made a list of life goals a while ago (aka when I was in Armenia), and have been slowly checking things off and adding things ever since. Here are a few examples of ones I've already accomplished:


Have pink streaks in my hair


Me with pink streaks. On the left, people.


Have hair down to my waist

Get a professional massage

Dance with Africans

Kiss someone whose name I don’t know
Learn to bellydance

Learn to play the cello

Kiss in the rain


Learn to waterski/wakeboard
After learning to wakeboard.

Have 1 secret that no one knows

Eat a whole tomato

Perform santa baby

 
Build a Japanese folding screen

So for my new year's resolutions, I'm picking which ones from my list I am going to accomplish. Here are a few I've chosen so far:
 
Ask out a stranger



Take 40’s glamour shots


Ride sidesaddle


Wear a corset under normal clothes


Skinny dip in the ocean


Play hide and seek in sunflowers


See a ballet (like, fo shizzle


Send a man anonymous flowers


Learn how to cheat at poker


Wear 6 inch heels


Go on a hot air balloon ride


Eat blackberries freshly picked out of a basket


Knit a scarf


Learn to sew


Be able to do the splits standing


Cross country road trip


Attend/throw a masquerade


Walk a poodle in high heels


Harvest honey


Ride a horse bareback


Run away for a day


Eat a pineapple in Thailand


Ride an elephant - again


Learn how to make a corset


Graduate from college

Milk a cow


Now I just have to schedule these. If you would like to participate in any of these with me, please let me know. :)

Right after my seester and I performed Santa Baby.

2 comments:

  1. photo shoot! run away! hot air balloon! black berries! masquerade! corset! honey! (i guess since we share some of (a lot of...) the same goals that's why these are all so appealing...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should throw a "rites of spring" masquerade. What say ye?

    ReplyDelete