Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sometimes I wonder

What would people say if they could read what I write.

Sometimes I want to add another link to the side, see if anyone notices. See if anyone realizes what it means.

If anyone would bother to read it all. All text. no pictures.

What would the people I love, that don't know those things say?

I think strangers like my stories better than people I know. It is too strange for them to read about certain parts of me; staying ignorant on certain topics is just the quid pro quo. It's how most relationships stay afloat.

Then there are the ones that bleed you dry. Where you have seen and known everything about one another. Those are the most raw, real.

And then there are the ones where those things don't matter. You are you and they are them no matter what. So those long stories? They're just that. Stories.

Would you treasure it, if I showed you my soul?

1 comment:

  1. i treasure it!

    and i agree with this- this is why I keep most of my stories to myself, only a few people really seem to want to listen.

    ReplyDelete