Monday, March 15, 2010

So this week is going to be the week from hell. Not that last week wasn't, this is just the..... academic version. Today I took my test for Geography of Africa, and while I was in the testing center, a guy near me got caught cheating. So I was sitting there, minding my own business, marking all the major cities of africa on an outline map, and all of a sudden, the proctor, who is usually silent as the grave as he paroles the aisles, asks "may I see your test?" The guy hands it over, and as the proctor leafs through it, lo and behold - two typed sheets of notes! So the proctor and the guy walk over to the place where you hand it the test, as the rest of us gawk at him. It made my stomach jump. Good thing I can get As without cheating! Thanks God for making me smart.

So I have 2 more tests this week, and luckily my presentation in front of the ROTC got pushed to next week. Yay!

In other news, a bunch of AYMers are getting together this weekend to celebrate a senior couple's return. I'm STOKED! I seriously can't wait.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment