Thursday, March 11, 2010

My life is out of control. Thing is, I was reading my old blog, and it always has been. Things just happen. I had a midterm last week (31/32 points, thank you very much!) and I have one next week. I have a presentation tomorrow, that I have yet to begin creating, and a project due in two weeks that I have yet to start. I also have  a paper due sometime this month, which for some reason doesn't motivate me at ALL.

I guess I just keep having these tragic moments, when I wish that things could be like they were "before". But now that I've looked at "before", things are pretty much the same. Here I am, in Provo, going completely INSANE because I'm trapped here. Wanting to get out of here so desperately, but not being able to because I have to freaking GRADUATE from college. I don't even care anymore. I just want to move somewhere savage and never look back.

Basically, no matter when it is, Provo is my kryptonite. It's more like an allergic reaction, really; it comes on with time and is worse each time it happens. The rash is pretty bad at this point. Totally not helped by the fact that I am literally STUCK here with no car and nothing else.

I can't handle this. I need to get out. Away. I'm so done with this nonsense. I seriously don't even know WHAT I'm going to do at this point. I'm feeling rather desperate.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you need a lake powell remedy. wow, i forgot how crazy college life is. here i am sitting on my couch, eating cookies and milk, and looking forward to an evening of american idol and the office. life is better after graduation. stick it out. love you.

    ReplyDelete