Thursday, March 18, 2010

It's almost over!!

So today marks the beginning of the end. The home stretch of this week of cramming, intellectual growth, and memorization. Today at 11 I have a test, and then at 1 I have work. At 5 I get off, at which point I will go straight back to school and make a 5-7 minute briefing on human trafficking in the former USSR. Tomorrow morning I have to take a final from last semester, and then I'm HOME FREE!!

In other news, last night, as I was crawling into bed, a travesty happened. A few weeks ago, I shifted my bed a foot or two to the right so as to rearrange my furniture and make room for a much needed bookcase. Last night, I was feeling towards my bed in the dark, and I thought I had found it. So I trusted my judgment and put my left hand forward and leaned as if I were falling into bed. Instead, I fell just to the right of the bed, and my left palm made contact with the bed frame, and made this giant WHACK sound. I didn't even know one could BRUISE their palm, but apparently,one can.

So wish me luck everyone! The final sprint! And then, a weekend of post-mission frivolity. JOY!

1 comment:

  1. LEAH!!! I just found your blog, it made me happy, that's all!

    ReplyDelete