Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Swine flu... CONQUERED

SO! The swine flu is over. And I got 100% on my remote sensing test! I was totally thrilled. After a week of being out of school, that's nice to come back to. I think I might try to get a masters in remote sensing.... I find it really interesting.

Yesterday I had to do my once a month calling and plan the ward FHE, but my co chair told me not to worry about it. So I didn't. Next think i know, 10 minutes before the activity, I had to

1) set up all the tie dye
2) explain how to do it
3) do the spiritual thought
4) do it without him, because he was going to be late.

I guess none of that "not worrying about it" stuff! Good thing I served a mission. Otherwise I would have flipped out. But I just smiled and did it. And it turned out great. And one of my roomates was madder at him than I was. Good times.

Shout out to my amazing sister Debby, who never ceases to amaze or inspire me. Love ya!

1 comment:

  1. Leah--
    You are the kindest seester ever. Thanks for your shout out--it made my day!

    ReplyDelete