Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Isn't there something romantic about the apostle's love stories?

So guess what everyone?!?

I figured out how to sign in to my old email account. So now I officially have 2 email accounts with gmail. Go me.

I also found this other blog I started under a pseudonym last year, but I don't remember writing it.... it is thedailymishapsofvictoriahart.blogspot.com. I was just as confused as you undoubtedly are.

This week is the week of death. I had a paper due on monday that I TOTALLY overachieved on (my TA asked me "REALLY, Leah? A clear plastic cover?"), a statistics test yesterday, a spanish exam to work for the MTC today (passed with flying colors!) and an armenian exam of the same type on friday. Not to mention my final paper for remote sensing and my final project for GIS. Or that the ward mysteriously asked me if I would be willing to double up on callings next semster.

My hot roomate wants me to go play rockband with her.

SO off I go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment