Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunday funday

So today was stake conference. It was FOUR HOURS LONG at once. Because aparently no one in my stake will attend a saturday session. But it was great, I loved it. And this morning I set off the fire alarm... TWICE. I was pan searing steak and it set off the fire alarm, and later when I was blow drying my hair, the steam coming out of my luscious locks set it off again.

Yesterday I worked all day at the distribution center, and it was great. I love my job. But I had to get up at 5:45 to catch a 7:00 bus to get to orem. And THEN, on the way home, the bus didn't come. But luckily, my friend Nate was there to give me a ride home.

And then I went to bed at 10:00. Because I was tired. And that, my friends, is how you become a homebody.

Anybody want private tutoring in that? Because I'm an expert.

In other news, I got a 100% on my remote sensing midterm. And I have As in all of my classes. Political Geography is killing me - I have a test tomorrrow. NOT excited for that. Good thing the TA was super nice and helped me catch up on the days I missed due to swine flu.

The director of my major only comes in on thursdays, so I went in to say hello, and we ended up playing with those little plastic domes that you invert and then they pop up for like half an hour. I'm in the right major.

1 comment: