Thursday, October 29, 2009

Things I'm sick of

So, I have swine flu. And it SUCKS. And it has given me a lot of time to think. And I've come up with a list of things I'm sick of.

1) Living in transient housing where you have to mark all your stuff. I don't want to have to label my juice cans or bread anymore. (my roomates would probably call me a hypocrite right now because I figure since they all mark their stuff, I dont have to mark mine.)

2) Living with roomates. There's so much drama. I have to wake my roomate up every day because her super loud country alarm doesn't wake her up

3) Rich, bratty people who are EXACTLY like rich bratty people in movies. How about the fact that I know someone who I am forced to see every day who I take a genuine interest in their life has NEVER ONCE asked me how I am doing?

4) Feeling less than adequate. Wanna know why? Because I'm MORE than freaking adequate! I wasn't born with a size 0 body! And aparently in some circles that means that I'm disposable.

5) Feeling like I'm some kind of old maid. I'm 23 for pete's sake.

6) never having enough money in the bank to do anything. Not even buy popsicles. I suppose that's why we go to college, though.

Man, I'm going to create a really long list if I don't stop there.

I'm just sick. And emotional because I'm sick. And feeling a little entitled because I just spent the last 2 years of my life serving the Lord and I don't see many of the promised blessings showing up.

In other news, George asked me to be his TA in the spring.

Woot.

2 comments:

  1. As for #3, thats what you get for living in that neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, sweets--I hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete