Sunday, October 25, 2009

I love rockband!

Sundays are always so tragic. The day starts out and you get all kinds of dolled up, and you go to church, and you come home, and all is well in the world. So far, so good. THEN you eat Thai food and zebra cakes, manna from heaven, and it can't even get better than that. And then you have the nap, and the day is over. And then it begins.

You feel useless.

Especially because 3 months ago, I was serving and helping people actively all day long every day. And now I am so wrapped up in ME, you know? But I suppose that's life when you're in college. And I suppose I should enjoy it, but I really want to go back to being overworked and underappreciated, cause at least I felt tired and misunderstood at the end of the day. Now I just feel restless and tragic, and useless.

In happier news, I have now reached the age of 23. I'm wearing all black to mourn my youth.

Yesterday, when I went over to visit Kathryn and Jake, the first thing out of Jake's mouth was "you look like you go to stripper hogwarts". You see, I was wearing a little plaid blazer with an emblem on it, and aparently it looked like the stripper version of a hogwarts uniform. I've come to the conclusion that I could be a prostitute's stylist.... I love tight clothes, cheap, big jewelry, and trashy shoes. But it's fine. That's my taste. And that's why I looked SO different as a sister missionary. Because none of those three was compatable with my calling at that point.

Now I'm just rambling.

I love rockband. Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment