Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How DO you break lifelong habits?

So I have this bad habit of biting my cuticles. I stopped for about 4 months, but I picked it right back up again. Any suggestions here?

Life is good. I have 3 freaking tests this week, one of which is worth 25% of my final grade. Boo. I hate big tests.

The girl next to me is eating deliscious soup, and I covet it.

So last night, me, my roomate, and her Louisiana friend went on a late night trip to wal mart - ALWAYS a good idea. I love how all the halloween costumes for women are slut tastic. My favorite moment was when we were walking out, and the McDonalds in Wal Mart (because combining those two is such a good idea - low quality products in bulk with low quality food in bulk) had a GIANT banner saying that the ice cream was 69 cents. Michael then decided that we all needed ice cream, so he runs into mcdonalds yelling "69 cents?!!? I'M BUYING!" It's sad how it's these moments that define my life.

I want to go to work. I'm sick of school. Boo. I have to read 2 EXCEPTIONALLY BORING articles before 1:00. So off I go.

1 comment: