Friday, February 19, 2010

Is it over yet?

So, i'm sitting in this random lounge area in the basement of the wilk, sheltering myself from the snow, and for the past 15 minutes, this man has been trying to purchase something at the vending machines. For some reason, it won't accept his money. I have no idea why, but this is amusing me IMMENSELY. He just keeps sticking the dollar in, and it just keeps shoving it back out at him. I wonder what he feels about that. He looks like he's had a hard life. Like maybe life has rejected what he has to offer. I wonder if he sees what I see; that the dollar is to the vending machine as he is to the world. Rejected. Identified as something other than he is.

Anyway, this week was long. REALLY LONG. I took a final exam from last semester, studied a bunch, and I'm just overall tuckered out. I think its time for spring to be here. The sad part about all this, is that I don't actually think there is going to be any improvement until it warms up outside.

Too depressing for you? Sorry. You move to provo and tell me its not depressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment