Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tuesday...

So life is really busy. In a good way, but busy nonetheless. Tuesdays are an oasis of rest in a week that otherwise consists of early mornings, late nights, and draining projects of every sort. Two of my missionaries went to the field this week, to colorado springs and to pocatello idaho. They're awesome. 

So nothing is really new.... I have been researching laptops, and I found a really good one for only $84! So I think I'm going to buy it this weekend, after I get my paycheck. That way I can actually have my stuff on a laptop I own... good thing I have a roommate that knows everything about computers....

In other news, I have started researching some travel options for next summer. I want to go see all these places before I have to settle down into real life.... so i am researching the cost of visiting southeast asia, oceania and the pacific, and/or africa. Don't freak out, mom. I'll do it safe. I'm trying to convince someone to come with me, but if they don't, thats okay. 

Anyway, that's pretty much it....

Just a quick update.

1 comment:

  1. I hate to break it to you but it looks like that laptop is $249 and it's $85 to just personalize it. You might want to check that out :)

    ReplyDelete