Friday, January 22, 2010

Aren't leggings great?!

I'm sitting in my Geography 304 class right now....and obviously paying meticulous attention. I find that this is one of the classes in which if I pay attention, I fall asleep. So as to stay awake, I listen passively, taking occasional notes, and do other things. Today? Posting.

Nothing really new to report... I can't really think of anything to say. I'm so TIRED. This week has been busy! Last night I went to Nate Baldwin's show, and while his music is enjoyable, I don't really enjoy live rock and roll. I'm such a grandma - I kept thinking "why don't they turn that down! It's too loud!" It was  like a newbury park reunion - Grace, Kathryn, Lauren, Andy, Sam, Sarah, Jessica, and many more were there. All in all a fun night, but my ears were ringing and I was SO tired afterward. Maybe to some that feeling is joyful, but I didn't like it.

In other news, I sent my first elder to the field this monday. I'm excited for him - hopefully he is doing well. My other three are in there until about the second week in february... which means I've still got time! I love my job. I can't wait to get to work; its so much more relaxing.

I watched The Last Unicorn on wednesday, which was not only a great blast from the past, but was the creepies experience of my life. Just check out this clip  of a creepy pirate cat purring. Yeah. Or just check out the theme song. And then tell me that this movie is not majestic.

I haven't asked that guy out yet... but I'm working on it. I'm looking at it this way; it's like eating an elephant. you have to do it one bite at a time!

Any suggestions would be welcome.

3 comments:

  1. Monson's Climate class was great! You would have loved my team's lightning presentation where we showed that lighting = time travel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LEAH! I'm excited for you to ask a boy out, let me know how that goes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And the reference to leggings refers to...
    Do you really have Monson? I had him also. President Monson's son, right? :) Yeah, that was over TEN YEARS AGO. Eek!

    ReplyDelete